Hand Painters Network would be creative network of artists who would hand paint things of imagination, photos, ideas, concepts and thoughts. It would work in the following way.
- A user would submit a photo of his childhood to the website.
- You also specify the price you are willing to give and time you have.
- This would get posted to all the artists, some of them who choose to take up the project.
- Say, for example – 5 artists draw up your childhood photo using various colors and hand painted them.
- They get posted as reply to your photo.
- You pick the best photo that you like.
- The artist gets paid the amount you specified
- You hold the rights to the painted photo. You can get it printed at any digital printers like Ink2.
- Or better you can make a poster of it.
What I like the best of this is – this is such a creativity task when you want to draw/paint up a idea or concept. Our figment of imagination, a community logo etc.